Horizontal Split Case Fire Pumps offers higher efficiencies, low maintenance, more reliable operation constructed with double inlets that practically eliminate and thrust while boosting operation efficiency. The simplicity of design allows inline service without disturbing piping and ensures a long efficient unit life and minimum power consumption. It can be driven by either an electric motor or diesel engine with a full range of options and accessories available to complete the NFPA-compliant fire pump. Heavy fabricated steel bases, are
available to mount the pump and driver along with flexible coupling connects driver to pump. Horizontal Split Case Fire Pump is ideal when the source of water is located above the ground as it provides a positive suction pressure to the pump at any performance point.
- Flow ranges from 300 GPM up to 3500 GPM
- Pressure ratings from 81 PSI up to 345 PSI
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL) – 448
- Factory Mutual (FM) – 1311
- NFPA 20
- CASING: The rugged heavy duty, two pieces casing is matched and split horizontally along the center line of the shaft.
- STUFFING BOX: Accommodate with square rings of packing with a lantern ring. Stuffing box is completely removable and replaceable with rotating assembly
- IMPELLER: Double suction, enclosed, dynamically and hydraulically balanced prior to the assembly Impellers are firmly keyed and locked to an accurately finished oversized shaft to absorb all shock loads.
- BEARING HOUSE: both the inboard and outboard bearing are protected by lip seals to keep contaminants out of bearing. Completely replaced without disturbing any other part of the rotating assembly.
- BEARING: single-row, cartridge mounting, maintains impeller in their central position, grease type lubrication standard.
- SHAFT SLEEVE: Easily replaceable centrifugally cast sleeves protect the shaft from packing wear, and are sealed to prevent leakage. Sleeves are accurately positioned and locked in place.
- GLAND PACKING: flexibility allows the shaft to run freely as well as leak proof.
- LANTERN RING: A perforated hollow ring that receives relatively cool, clean liquid. Distribute uniformly around the shaft to provide lubrication and cooling.
- SHAFT: High strength steel, grounded and polished to a smooth surface, design to transmit full driver horsepower with a liberal safety factor and minimum deflection.