- Higher efficiencies
- Very low NPSH values
- Maximum energy efficiency at full transparency of pump operation with PumpDrive.
- Large variety of materials and connections as well as extended temperature and pressure range
- Hydraulic systems with specially designed low-NPSH impellers available for critical applications
- Product-lubricated plain bearings of tungsten carbide, cast pump foot, torsion-resistant pump shroud and confined O-rings
Easy to service
- Can be fitted with any standardised mechanical seal (to EN 12756)
- Can be fitted with Easy Access and cartridge sealsallowing quick replacement
Long service life
- Corrosion-resistant hydraulic components made of stainless steel
Ground-breaking features for saving energy
- Equipped with PumpDrive for variable-speed operation. Efficiency level IE5* in combination with the KSB SuPremE® motor.